Monday, July 6, 2009

Farewell and Good Bye

The last day. I was totally blessed by the students today. I have really been engaged with these people, and have shared my life with them as they shared theirs. There is somewhat of a tradition on campus that as trainers (“Gurus”) leave, their departure is celebrated by students and staff. During our send off celebration, the students shared and expressed heartfelt words and emotions of the impact I made on their lives. I was impressed by the love and openness this group of people has for others. I tried to emulate what I saw. I am leaving something with the students, but I think I am the biggest benefactor of their love and respect.

1 comment:

  1. Heyy addam, i never knew u enjoyed India so much... dats a nice blog & infact good for promoting Indian tourism.... :)
    hope v ll c u again & soon.....
    cheersssss(wid hockey claps)

    ReplyDelete