Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fathers Day 2009 in Bangalore

Although my kids were not physically with me today, I was made to feel totally at home and with family. The Church I have been attending in Bangalore invited me to be part of their own Father's Day celebration. It was a great celebration. The wife of the Pastor (Susan) created a movie of snapshots of all the Dads and their kids. They had contacted Lori who had send them some pictures of my kids. After the movie the kids presented all the Dads a key chain with beads that spelled out Dad. It was a really fun and unique experience. To be honest -- I did miss my kids still. They are the best. My daughter Taylor is a beautiful young woman with a pure heart. Her brother Nate is now 10 and has a desire to bring joy to those around him. His younger brother Mitch has a passion for adventure and a love for others. They are amazing children whom I know have a heart for God and hand for others. Most of that is due to my wonderful wife Lori. She is an incredible woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment