Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday June 14th - 2nd Church day




It has been such an exciting week. So many things have happened and I just know so many more things are yet to occur. I went to Church again today. It is a great experience for me to attend worship services in India. It is surreal to me in many ways, yet totally familiar. The small group of people have opened their arms and accepted me. I have a couple pictures attached that show the Church. After service I spent a couple hours with Pastor Prince. It was good fellowship. He indicated that they are having a special time Sunday for Father's Day. They are going to honor the fathers with a special tribute. I do not know all the detail since it is supposed to be a surprise, but the Pastor and his wife Susan are contacting Lori for some pictures and others items. I just feel totally blessed to be honored in just thought, let alone deed by my new friends in India. That is the totally amazing thing about this -- I am in Bangalore India and will be attending Father's Day at a local Church that has reached out to my family in America in order to bless and honor me. It is astounding to me

3 comments:

  1. It certainly sounds like you are having many experiences you will remember for the rest of your life.
    No wonder you have been kept so busy with 2 of 3 trainers out sick for 3 days.
    Dad & Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addam,

    Gina flipped me your blog address. Sounds like you're having a grand time. I'm glad. We'll have lots to catch up on when you return. Have you eaten a Dosa yet?

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, try some Chinese food when you get a chance. I'd be interested in your perspective of Chinese food in India. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete