Monday, June 15, 2009

Friday June 12th - FUGA


Hi all. I am way behind schedule in updating my happenings. To all those that sent me emails, thank you for your concern. :-) We had 2 of 3 trainers out of class sick for 3 days, which left me to train the class solo for most for most of the time. It was very fun, but time consuming. So that is my excuse.
Friday night was a new experience. I went to a Bangalore night club called Fuga. It was both a lounge that televised the World Cup Cricket Twenty20 championship and provided a dance floor that had a techno music DJ accompanied by a live percussionist, electric piano, and an electric violin. It was an amazing experience. The clubs here all close at 11:30 pm (it's just a rule) so we did not stay out very late, but we danced for about an hour and half. It was very very fun for an old "dad" like me. I was with a group of friends in the midst of 100 other people dancing tightly together, but I felt as if I was having my own personal concert. Hard to explain exactly, but it was just pure fun. I would highly recommend Fuga to any coming to Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment